Working at Skysense
Skysense is on a mission to enable drone deployments at scale without human intervention. Our team of aerospace, hardware and software experts work together in a collaborative environment to solve one of the most cutting-edge challenges in drone deployments today. Do you thrive on solving challenging problems? Do you want to join a passionate team in a pioneering industry? We want to hear from you!
ROBOTICS (SOFTWARE) ENGINEER
We are looking for a talented software engineer with extensive hands-on experience with drones and a deep background in vision and navigation algorithms. The ideal candidate is well versed in state-of-the-art, real-time 2D and 3D perception algorithms, especially for cluttered and unstructured scenes, and has deployed them on real robotic hardware.
This person will be responsible for the development and refinement of vision and navigation capabilities on our autonomous drone platform.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Robotics, or a related field.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with C++. Python is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in robot perception and vision research & development.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing vision and navigation algorithms and deploying on real world systems.
- Love of robotics and drones.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS).
- Experience with OpenCV and or PCL.
- Strong background in machine learning.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
This person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our backend, web dashboard and APIs.
- 3-5 years of practical engineering experience.
- Experience building realtime, scalable and fault tolerant applications.
- Can collaborate with an extremely enthusiastic team of engineers.
- A keen eye for UI design.
- A good sense of humor.
- Experience with AngularJS, Jest, Autobahn.
- You’ve built a web application from concept to finish.
- A love of robots
MARKETING & SALES
Skysense is in search of a Marketing Manager to lead and manage our strategic product marketing efforts. We’re looking for a results-driven, product marketing expert to drive product positioning, product messaging, and go-to-market initiatives across our business. We need a marketer who can quickly conquer the learning curve, has a passion for developing content, translating complex details into clear value propositions, build comprehensive go-to-market launch plans, and craft compelling product messaging. You’ll work closely with the Product Management team, along with Sales, Engineering, and Support.
Product Marketing Content
Work closely with product management and engineering to translate technical specifications into product marketing assets including product overviews, whitepapers, use case briefs, data sheets, interactive web content, and product stories that describe the Skysense product features and benefits.
Account Based Sales Enablement
Produce industry and account-specific content for sales presentations and customer onsite meetings that addresses target customers' pain points. Plan and develop events.
Adapt the Skysense value proposition to specific applications and industries making the product / feature set relevant to the different types of Skysense users.
- Commercial product or solutions marketing experience in a relevant industry (electronics, mobile, telematics, geospatial)
- Ability to understand and effectively translate complex technology to a variety of audiences
- Skilled in product positioning and messaging to drive awareness and adoption
- Ability to cultivate deep relationships with customers and partners to drive the customer feedback process and bring insight to internal team
- Experience understanding and leading analysis of the competitive landscape
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communicator who strives for flawless execution
- Team player who excels at both strategy and execution, who can effectively work cross-functionally to drive results
- A dynamic, motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented creative thinker and problem solver
- Results-driven individual who thrives in a highly dynamic environment
- Experience in B2B Sales, Security providers, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Telecom and AEC industries
- Digital marketing experience including including marketing automation and SEO strategy
Skysense is looking for an outstanding business developer to develop major partnerships and build our sales team. You will be working with a small team to sell to the exploding drone, security and inspection markets. Identify, develop, & close high-dollar value deals and convert leads into paying customers. Be part of the future of drone automation at Skysense!
- Ability to identify high value customers, with the experience and resources to finance and build successful autonomous drone systems.
- Effectively engage repeatedly with enterprise customers.
- Understanding of customer challenges around unattended drone deployments, autonomous charging and remote drone deployments.
- Ability to create positive deals with customers to leverage Skysense’s product to address these challenges.
- Own and deliver on lead generation
- A measurable track record of excellent results growing sales.
- Superb references as a both an individual player and team player.
- An energetic, creative approach to sales.
- Ability to represent highly technical products, preferably on robotics market or solutions for any market.
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of a sales pipeline experience using a standard CRM tool, such as Pipedrive.
- Experience with basic sales forecasting tools.
What we offer
Become part of one of the most promising early-stage drone technology startups in Europe.
Responsibility and space to make your own decisions.
Play with expensive toys.
Opportunity to help build a revolution in how drones will impact our society.
Directly influence our success.
Our headquarters are located in Berlin, Germany: One of the most well known startup capitals in Europe, and least of German cities. It has earned the nickname Silicon Allee, a spin off of the famed Silicon Valley in California.
Our R&D department is partially located in Trento, Italy: One of the most gorgeous natural environment in the world, the Dolomites, Unesco World Heritage. Trento is one of the 10 smart cities in the field of the quality of life in the world.
Skysense does not use recruiters or pay recruiter fees. All resume submissions will become the immediate property of Skysense and we will pay no fee whatsoever for any material submitted.